Today’s „House Schwarzenberg“
Today’s „House Schwarzenberg“ was built in 1896 as a wine-grower’s house and became a guest house in 1962. It was successfully run by the previous owner until the 90’s under the name „At the happy vineyard“.
We bought the house in 2004 and renovated it in accordance to our slogan „Nothing is as constant as continuos change“. Our regular guests have kept track of the progress by visiting us multiple times over the years.